CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Thursday, December 4, 2008

Making memories...

I have had so much fun getting our house ready for Christmas this year! I have never really done a "theme tree", but this year I added lots of lights, silver tinsel, and ornaments, some of which I bought from an antique store. I love the look of a vintage tree and I really love how ours turned out this year. Even the star at the top looks old! The girls enjoyed adding their hand made treasures to the bottom of the tree.
We also started a new tradition this year... the elf on the shelf. The girls named him Candy Cane! It is so sweet to wake up each morning and find Eliza already down stairs looking and calling for him.
On Saturday night, the girls snuggled up in their sleeping bags on the den floor and we all watched The Polar Express. It is one of those sweet memories that I'll never forget.
So here is a little of what Christmas looks like at our house...




0 comments: