CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Tuesday, February 17, 2009

My sweet Valentines...




This weekend the girls spent Friday night with their Nana and Poppy. It was a last minute thing and Harry had to work late. So... I actually had Friday evening all to myself! I decided to get a head start on Spring cleaning... go figure:) My parents brought the girls back Saturday evening and we all had a very nice dinner together. Harry has become so good at cooking on the grill! On Sunday morning, I made the girls heart shaped pancakes with sprinkles. These are just a few shots of them enjoying breakfast...

1 comments:

Shirley said...

Hey Kit! I love catching up on your blog! Emily and Eliza get more beautiful all the time!! I'm seeing Emily this week - can't wait! It's so fun to see the boys and Cameron playing together! I miss you!