CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Thursday, October 30, 2008

Emily turns 3...

These last three years have gone by so fast. Since Emily was born, we sold our first house, moved in with my parents while our new house was being finished, I went back to work and the girls started preschool. So many wonderful memories have been created and I wouldn't trade them for anything in the world! Since joining our family, "baby Em" as we like to call her, has brought us so much joy. She is so funny and also has a very sensitive side. I love her so much and feel so blessed in the two precious gifts God has given me. Here is our birthday princess...

You wanted cupcakes for your birthday, so I did my best to make it look like a birthday cake!We were so blessed to have Harry's mom, brother and wife here from out of town to celebrate this special day.

0 comments: