CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Wednesday, October 29, 2008

Here I go...

I have never done anything like this before, but I just got this great idea of starting a blog from my friend Mande. I just want a place where I can share pictures and thoughts about my family... mostly of my two precious daughters. I would love for them to be able to look back on this one day to see what their lives were like when they were little. I seem to have trouble finding the time to scrapbook and journal, so maybe I can print these pages and save them. The first picture was taken this spring. It is one of my favorites. More to come...

1 comments:

Chanielce Chacon said...

Hello there. I'm blog hopping so I hope you don't mind me looking around.
I love the photo: its dreamy, whispy and angelic. It reminds me of those photos that I see in magazines,photograpgy classes and photo album designs. Did you use photoshop on this one?
Anyway, more power and blog on!!!