CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Tuesday, November 25, 2008

Celebrating Thanksgiving at school...

GIVE THANKS TO THE LORD, FOR HE IS GOOD PSALMS 136:1
This has been such a fun time for me... This year, the four year old classes sang at a Thanksgiving program. Eliza, you were so shy last year at the Christmas show. It was so hard for me to watch you so scared and shy on stage. This year, however, you were so precious. You sang and looked up at Daddy and me so proudly. We couldn't be more proud of you! I was told yesterday that you would be an angel in the Christmas play. That is such a perfect part for you. You truly are a little angel to us...


Emily... you have never been the shy one. You were absolutely precious last year in the Christmas program. It brings tears to my eyes when I think back to how excited you were when you saw all of us in the audience. I can't wait for the program again this year... This is such a sweet picture of the two of you. I am so truly thankful to have you both, and your Daddy too! I thank God everyday for giving each of you to me.

0 comments: