CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Friday, November 7, 2008

Fall is in the air...

As I take this picture of my girls walking toward home, I am reminded of when I used to go trick or treating. I have such fond memories of going with my dad and sister. He would carry the flashlight and because "back then" it was always cold on Halloween, we would be all bundled up. My mom would stay home and pass out the candy. We were so blessed to have my parents join us this year, as well as, Harry's mom. We all had so much fun and I can't wait until next year...
This is pretty much the view we saw all night! The girls started running and didn't stop until we got home.
It's Alice and Minnie...

Celebrating the arrival of fall on a hayride at school!


Picking out the perfect pumpkins...






The girls with their first face paintings! We had such a fun day...


There is something that I love about each and every season. In the fall, I love knowing that I can sleep with flannel sheets on our bed, drink hot chocolate, sit by the fire and read to the girls, watch "It's the Great Pumpkin Charlie Brown!", pick out pumpkins and attend fall festivals... to name a few. These pictures are a collection of some of my favorites taken most recently.

4 comments:

Ninalindy said...

Kit!

Your family is lovely. Thanks so much for the link! I will follow along! Do you take your pictures? They are awesome!

Hugs from NJ,

Holly

Bneato said...

Thanks for sharing these great pics and stories...
Mom told me about your blog the other day:) Emily and Eliza are soooo cute!! It was really good reconnecting with you guys this summer (despite everything else). Hopefully we'll see each other over the holidays.
Love,
Beth

korsega said...

Those girls couldn't be any cuter!!!! I am so glad that you started this blog, so I can keep up with you!

Melinda said...

Kit...I miss you! Thank you for sharing with me. I think about you all of the time and from reading your blog, once again, we have so many parallels in our lives. We have to catch up. Eliza and Em are beautiful! Love to all -- Melinda