CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, November 17, 2008

It's beginning to look like Christmas...






I love Thanksgiving and I am very excited about celebrating it, but I love Christmas even more! The girls have been asking me when we can start decorating, so tonight I decided to get out their little trees and let them have some fun. In front of the fireplace and listening to Christmas music in the background, I watched as my two precious daughters decorated their trees with such eagerness. They piled most of the ornaments on one side so we had to go back and spread them out a little. It was such a special night for us. Unfortunately, daddy was working late, but he'll be here for all of our other Christmas projects! After we had finished, we placed their trees in their rooms, took baths and got pjs on. During prayer time, Eliza said "Thank you God for Jesus." It was such a special moment for me because even though all of the decorating and gift giving is so fun and special, I believe that she knows what Christmas is really about...

0 comments: